Friday, 8 July 2016

CV & Covering Letter

Usama Mohammad
50 Maysbrook Road
Goodmayes
Essex
RM8 2EB
Mobile: +447872638568; Home telephone: 0208981517
Email: usamamh1234@gmail.com

Personal Skills and attributes:
I am a hard worker and I am responsible and reliable as well as being a good communicator and a team player. I enjoy working with others, and excel in filming for media, such as when I worked together with my class on live day, where we all planned and filmed a live TV show.

Personal Interests

My favorite subject is media, because I enjoy the practical work and learning about different topics about the industry. I often like to draw, and contribute my artwork to online galleries for other people to enjoy. I enjoy listening to a wide variety of music genres, and have regularly travelled to see my favourite artists. I am very interested in TV shows and Films, and have recently been on a trip to the BBC where I got to learn how exactly they make their shows.

Education and Qualifications

Sept 2010– to present                                     The Chadwell Heath Academy

Christie Gardens

Romford

                                                            Essex
                                                            RM6 4RS
GCSEs:
English Language       (Predicted C)
Double Science           (C)
Mathematics                (Predicted C)
Work Experience
July 2014 - Two weeks at Koby Nazrul Primary School with the year one class. My duties involved taking care of the children by assisting them to the playground for break time, helping the teacher with behaviour management and aiding with fundamental English skills.

References
Mr Molyneux (Year Head)                             Mr Ali
The Chadwell Heath Academy                      The Chadwell Heath Academy
Christie Gardens                                             Christie Gardens
Chadwell Heath                                              Chadwell Heath
Romford                                                         Romford
Essex                                                               Essex
RM6 4RS                                                        RM6 4RS                               

020-8252-5151                                                020-8252-5151


Dear Sir/Madam,

My name is Usama Mohammad, I am 16 years old, and I am soon to be 17 on the 22nd of July, I am male and I live in Goodmayes.  Currently I am in a sixth form in Chadwell Heath academy, and I am studying BTEC media.

I am interested in all of the roles that you have available, and I would really like to join you for work experience. I would be happy with any role that you give me, and I will try my best to do that role to the right standards.

I am very good with cameras, and I would like to work as a camera operator in the future. I am good at working well with others, and I work well under pressure.

Due to the fact that I currently have school, I am available on the weekends, and I have summer holidays coming up in a couple of weeks. My summer holidays will start on the 20th of July and ends on the 31st of august, so that would be the times that I am free.

I am willing to be able to do any role that you give me, I am up for any challenge that I may face in the future,.

I have attached a copy of my CV and a link to my showreel and a CV if you wanted to see them. 

I am looking forward to hearing your reply and thank you for your time.

Yours sincerely,

Usama Mohammad














No comments:

Post a Comment